Summer registration is live! Select Register above.
- 06/27 (8PM-11PM) - CAPS LGBT Roller Skating Social, Laurel Skate Center, Laurel, MD
- 07/02-03 - MAGIC Tournament
- 07/10 - Summer Season games
- 07/10 - Extra Innings at Capitol City Brewing Company, 4001 Campbell Ave, Arlington, VA
- 07/16 (Sat) - Week 1 makeup games, Watkins Park, Upper Marlboro, MD
- 07/16 - Extra Innings at Nellie's Sports Bar
- 07/17 - Summer Season games
- 07/17 - Extra Innings at Nellie's Sports Bar
- 07/24 - Women's Division Summer Season Games
- 07/31 - Summer Season games
- 07/31 - Extra Innings at Town Danceboutique Patio, Washington, DC
- 08/07 - Cal Steinmetz Memorial End-of-Season Tournament, Watkins Park, Upper Marlboro, MD
We play on Sundays from May through July at Watkins Regional Park in Upper Marlboro, MD. There are Women's B & C and Open B, C, & D Divisions. Register online (click on Register above).
Forgot your login info? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Chesapeake & Potomac Softball League (CAPS) is a non-profit organization founded in 1983 to establish a friendly place for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered (GLBT) people in the greater Washington/Baltimore metropolitan areas to play softball, learn and/or enhance softball skills and meet new people.
Our league offers two divisions. Our Open Division, a member of the North American Gay Amateur Athletic Alliance (NAGAAA), is made up of co-ed teams placed in divisions based on skill level. Our Women's Division, a member of the Amateur Sports Alliance of North America (ASANA), is made up of women-only teams.
In addition to our affiliations with NAGAAA and ASANA, CAPS is a proud and active member of Team DC. Team DC promotes LGBT individual and team sports participation. Our league follows the Amateur Softball Association (ASA) rules of play!
Registration for CAPS'
taking place July 1-4, 2016, is now underway.
We're excited to announce that the Start Talking. Stop HIV. www.facebook.com/starttalkinghiv campaign is a sponsor of this year's MAGIC Tournament! Check out the campaign's free resources and help spread the word in DC about the importance of talking about HIV testing, condoms, #PrEP, and if you are living with HIV, getting and staying in treatment.
Also, check out the Start Talking. Stop HIV. campaign's animated #PrEP video from this year's sponsor of the MAGIC Tournament for an introduction to PrEP and help you decide if it's the right choice for you. @talkHIV #StartTalkingHIV